- Why is the Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Stimulator [PEMF] useful to help with one’s overall health terrain? Will it help a person dealing with cancer?
- In 1931 Dr. Warburg won his first Nobel Prize for proving cancer cells are low in oxygen primarily because they shift to a more primitive form of respiration which utilizes sugar instead of oxygen.
It is the cancer process itself which causes most of the lack of oxygen, not the lack of oxygen which causes the cancer process.
- He came to the conclusion that it is primarily pollution which leads to cellular stress and inflammation resulting in cellular dysfunction.
- The PEMF stimulator can open the pores of the cell membrane thus helping to promote oxygenation and revitalization. I am not stating that PEMF can cure or prevent cancer. Simply that it helps create an underlying terrain that can be beneficial toward balancing all inflammations and irregular functionings such as cancer.
- PEMF corrects imbalances in the electromagnetic field that surrounds each cell. Just as we use EEGs and EKGs to measure the electromagnetic fields of the brain and heart, so every cell of the body has fields to measure and affect.
- Each cell is a tiny battery. The trans-membrane potential or TMP is the measurement of the cell’s electrical charge. In order for a cell to allow the passage of nutrients IN and metabolic waste OUT, the cell membrane needs to be fully charged. In cancer cells, the cell voltage drops from a normal of 70 millivolts to less than 40 millivolts. At this low level of cell energy, only five substances can pass in or out of the cell: water, sugar, potassium, cesium, and rubidium. Because of the new aberrant cell behavior, Oxygen IS NO LONGER ABLE to enter. This gives room for the cancer to flourish since it is anaerobic and cannot flourish WITH oxygen.
- So the good news is that anything that can help facilitate reoxygenation of the aberrant cells will be beneficial. There IS light [and oxygen] at the end of the tunnel…!